Thursday, January 23, 2014

NIRVANA


If you didn't know yet, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen kind of released their newest fragrance collection.  I don't know when it will be released fully, but I was told that February 2014 is the month.  I bought this with my own money and I was offered to purchase it in a secret way.   

It's called the NIRVANA for their own clothing line, Elizabeth and James.  It will come in Nirvana Black and Nirvana White and both are geared towards women, BUT the Black Nirvana like the one I have is masculine inspired and should be geared for men I think.   

I love the Olsen twins and I'm glad they made this fragrance (especially the Black Nirvana).  I'm guessing this picture below is their marketing ad for it. 
photo: harpersbazaar.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...