Wednesday, May 21, 2014

STORELUST

I always love paying a visit to West Elm (thankfully it's close to where I live). West Elm is such a fantastic furniture store.  It's a bit on the higher-priced side and if only I'm loaded I would buy the whole store. What can you say about these kitchen mittens?  

or these succulents?  It's a good idea to have these plants indoors to give that nature-inspired atmosphere.  Plus we need extra oxygen anyways.

I really like this setup. Who knew a simple brown leather sofa would look good with patterned colored throw pillows? I prefer the red throw pillow though.

For kids, there are kiddie plates. Maybe to entice them to eat their trees (broccolis) more?

The throw pillow wall is amazing. All these patterns and colors are so pleasing to the eye. Yellow is one of my top colors always, but don't you just love the blue throw pillow at the bottom of the shelf?

The patchwork dresser is one of my favorite products. If you like the modern and cool style, this dresser would probably suit your style.

I don't know about this brand of grooming products and I have yet to try them. It looks like they are well made and cannot wait to get my hands on them soon.


NOW THIS IS ON TOP OF MY CHRISTMAS LIST! I would love to hang this to my bedroom above my head.  I don't exactly know what material it's made out of, but I'm sure it's not 100% taxidermy. I don't like taxidermy (scary...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...