Monday, May 26, 2014

VALENTINO UOMO


This is probably one of the best looking cologne bottles out there. Not to mention, one of the best smelling. Father's Day is coming up and I'm thinking of buying this for my paps too. It's only exclusive at Nordstrom and Nordstrom's website only.  Grab yourself one (or two) now!

I got the 1.7 fl. oz because I don't really buy 3.4 fl. oz colognes, I used to but I realized since I have several colognes, 1.7 is the way to go.  The only time that I will buy full size, I repeat, the only time is when I buy my favorite cologne: Aventus. Anyway, look at the bottle! It has studding that Valentino is known for! 


Should I throw the box or no? I usually throw cologne boxes away, but I think I will keep this.


Have a good rest of the day earthlings! Also don't hesitate to comment on my chat box! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...