Saturday, May 17, 2014

Zombie Apocalypse



The media is obsessed with Zombies at the moment. In addition, my family is obsessed with all things zombie. I, for one don't get the insanity surrounding about these dead (but alive) things.  For all I care, they aren't real!  Everyone knows THE WALKING DEAD right? My cousins all love this show and I don't really care for it, I watched the first episode of the first season and I didn't like it.  You know what they say: "It's just not my cup of tea." 

Total opposite from THE WALKING DEAD, I super loved the movie: WORLD WAR Z with Brad Pitt as the major character. For some reason, I started liking zombies after watching this movie. It was easy to understand, at least the plot of the story. However, I think this movie should be in my list of to-buy movies.  (Yes, I still buy DVDS and CDs)  Thanks very much. 

I woke up earlier and checked the news, CNN of course.  And here's what I saw in the headlines: 
What do you earthlings think about this? Is it something to laugh about? or something to take seriously?
ANSWERS ON MY CHATBOX (ITS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE). 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...